Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Detergents for Cloth Diapers


Here in the Philippines, there is no specific locally made detergent made for cloth diapers, so I made do with what was available. For the past 17 months, we've been using Cycles and Smart Steps to wash my baby's cloth diapers as well as her clothes.  These are two locally found detergents that I can vouch for that safely cleans your cloth diapers (as long as your baby isn't allergic to them).




Another detergent that may be used to wash your cloth diapers are Charlie’s soap. But I haven’t tried this yet.
You can now find Charlie’s soap from local online sellers.

If you can’t find any of the detergents I listed above, just find one that DOESN’T have any of these:

  • Whiteners or brighteners
  • Dyes and Enzymes
  • Fabric softeners
  • Bleach

Some mom have tried and tested Tide original and it worked for them as well.

If I missed anything or if you have any questions, please leave a comment below, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails