Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mama Patch Cloth Pads Review 2

Previous review here Mama Patch Cloth Pads Review 1


It's been over a year since I purchased these and I still use them. They've held up pretty well. There are some signs of wear (of course) but they still look good and more importantly, still functional.
They're made of soft cotton flannel and measure 2.5” x 6”  and the snaps are made of plastic but durable.
These are the everyday liners which are smaller and can only be used on days when you don't have a period.
It's not as hard to use as I thought. It's simple. It's economical and eco-friendly.



CONS:
*A bit expensive (though this is the cheapest ones I've found)
*They bunch up and give you wedgies when you don't "fix" it before you put on your undies.
*They're not waterproof (they're liners so this doesn't matter to me)

PROS:
*They're thin so sometimes it's like they're not there
*Good for the environment and my pocket in the long run
*Easy to wash and doesn't stain
*Dries pretty fast too


I haven't tried using pads for menstrual periods though.

*These items were bought by me and this is my honest opinion about them. I am not being paid for this review.

2 comments:

  1. hi. been searching all over the place for a shop selling cloth women's products. where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails