Friday, December 23, 2011

Digital Photos

I finally had Ashlin’s pictures printed! Only because my mom made me. J

She’s gifting her a baby album, complete with pictures from the hospital, footprint and her umbilical cord stump. Needless to say, I had to be the one to have her pictures developed or is it printed? (Do people still “develop” pictures these days?)  Anyway, it was a good thing I found digiprint.com.ph, where you could upload your pictures and they print it for you and deliver straight to your door. I ordered my prints on Tuesday, paid them on Wednesday and they delivered Thursday. Not bad. 
They accept payments via Bank, LBC and Paypal. You can upload pictures 20 at a time and have the shipping free if your order reaches P200.

The pictures came out great! Now I have to pick out a few to be included in the album. Not an easy feat since there’s about 200 photos and she's only 6 months old J

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails