Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cloth Diapers: How many do you need?

This is probably the second question most often asked when starting out with cloth (first is, "Which system should I choose?").

In my experience, we started CDing when Ash was about 5 days old and we typically went through 10-12 diapers in a day. Infants poop a lot more, every time they eat, actually. So that's every 2 hours within a 24 hour period. But as they grow older, you'll be needing less and less diaper changes. Ash, at 5 months, poops an average of twice in a day so we go through diaper changes 6-8 times in a day, sometimes less.

2 comments:

  1. im still building my CD stash. I have about 10 right now and plan (if i can) to stop once i have about 30 cds. hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that! I have 32 and I still want more! =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails