Friday, March 18, 2011

Mama Patch Cloth Pads Review 2

I've been using the Mama Patch Liners for a while now and here's what I like and don't like about them so far.




Pro:
1. They're good for the environment.
2. Easy to wear.
3. Easy to wash, fast drying. I either hand wash them or throw them in the machine with my undies.
4. They keep me dry and comfortable.
5. They haven't given me any kind of rash.

Con:
1. They move a lot. Not a lot, a lot, but they bunch up a couple of time when I wear them.

That's all I've experienced so far. Although, I haven't been using them full time since I only bought about 5 pieces of liners. I just needed to try them out before I invest in a whole lot of them. So far, so good. I may think long and hard about the Pads though. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails