Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Enfamama vs. Anmum

Now that i'm pregnant, I've been taking milk meant for pregnant and breastfeeding moms. I did my research, of course, and made the choice down to enfamama and anmum (I think those are the only two in the market right now, where I live anyway). They both possess almost the same amount of nutritional value and the taste of wither one doesn't bother me much because I'm used to drinking milk. My doctor says Enfamama has DHA to help boost brain development and all that.

So, according to the nutritional panels on both milks, Enfamama won me over. Here's the list:




I'm not really sure what this all means but I'm sure it's all important. All I know is that my Doctor advised me to take Enfamama and so I am. So whether it be Anmum or Enfamama I'm sure they're both beneficial for me and the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails