Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flowers

I was at Dangwa the other day to get suppliers for my flowers. I heard they give great prices for the flower arrangements and I seriously need affordable flowers. I’m trying to keep within the wedding budget, but man, is it hard! To start with, you need to have about 100k to pull off a DECENT wedding party with no more than 50 guests. No wonder my h2b keeps hinting on getting a civil ceremony. But, what I learned is that, you can actually pull off a great wedding with limited funds! You just have to do your research and you must be open to everything. You have to figure out what your priorities are and what’s important to you before you start planning.

 
Here are pics of my bridal bouquet mock up. A dozen purple carnations with hypericum (did i spell that right?) berries, but I think I want baby's breath instead and probably white ribbons. The actual bouquet will be two dozen.


Anyway, I did manage to find a supplier and I was soo happy that they stayed within my budget! If all goes well, I’ll be posting their contact details everywhere and rave about them to death!

  
This is what I want for the groom. Purple lisianthus and white carnations for the other boutonnière. Then white with purple carnations for my MOH and bridesmaids. Also white and purple wrist corsage or everyone else.

Next on my list is cake, souvenirs and HMUA. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails