Wednesday, December 30, 2009

just hanging out

went to the spa yesterday with my sisters and cousin. we were supposed to get a massage, but when we got there, the spa was fully booked and wouldn't take in walk-ins. so we opted to get facials instead. we went to this derm clinic in makati. although I rarely get facial, i've been to a few clinics that were FAR better than this one. first of all, it was noisy, you could hear the chatter of the staff of the latest telenovela they were watching, or the rants about her boyfriend possibly cheating on her. instead of getting the stress relief of facials, your stress doubles from when got there in the first place. also, when they bring their equipment in and out of the room you're in, they have no qualms when they hit the bed you're in or the door or the chair and make such a big ruckus.
For a derm clinic, I give them a 4 out of 10. They did manage to give a fairly good facial. It's the ambiance I hated.

So after the unsatisfying trip to the derm clinic, we had dinner at bubba gump with my cousin's hubby and twin sons who are allergic to EVERYTHING. I really hope they grow out of it. It's such a shame not to be able to eat seafood or fried chicken or scrambled eggs or even peanut butter. I took a picture of them.

and this is the after pic











neither of them drank beer of course and its a picture of two different boys. they look so much alike (duh! twins!)
after that fun, I met my friends for a few rounds of beer at Chili's, greenbelt.

 

that's my best friends cathy and bel and her hubby zam with our friend robby in the middle and me at the far right. my sister was nice enough to take the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails